The best HD channels come alive on premium DTH connection from Airtel. Why wait to watch quality programming when you can install it in a jiffy?
Of all the important inventions of the last century, the TV set surely ranks right on top for its extreme utility.
Life without a TV set would be empty, indeed. You would miss out on all the important news and sports events from around the world. When people discussed the latest episodes of their favourite TV programmes, you would be left floundering because you wouldn’t know what they are talking about. Even the young ones in the house would be left frustrated because their friends would discuss all the latest animation shows and movies, and they wouldn’t be able to participate in the discussion. All in all, you would be cut away from an important part of the societal debate that comprises current events, hit TV shows and movies, live sports encounters, British and American programmes, and so much more.
So you’re convinced that having a TV set is important – but this is where you’re slipping up a little. Merely having a TV set will not help, you need to connect with the right DTH connection to get quality HD channel programming. You can’t get it with an ordinary cable connection – just get Airtel DTH and sit back to enjoy the best programmes out there.
The perfect DTH connection from the perfect provider
There are several points of difference between a DTH connection and a cable connection.
- Picture and sound quality are superb with a DTH connection, which really enhance the quality of your TV viewing experience. The same cannot be said of a cable connection, which offers grainy, dull images and spotty sound.
- You can customise the DTH connection to include the HD channel pack of your choice. This means that you can effectively choose what you prefer to watch, and not include channels which are of no interest to you. In contrast, a cable connection gives you a generic set of channels, sometimes up to 400 in number. Most of these may not be of your interest, while there are very few HD channels that you want to watch.
- With a DTH connection, thus, you pay for what you want to watch instead of being made to pay for a whole bouquet of channels across genres and languages.
But while a bevy of local operators and prominent mobile service providers have DTH packs to offer, which one do you choose? You must go with one that takes everything into account, from pack offerings to price, and from customisation to easy recharge options. Only Airtel DTH can do this.
Airtel DTH – the best of SD and HD channels
As a trial, you can take the Airtel DTH base pack and set top box. Try it for a few months, then upgrade to another pack if you deem it necessary.
- Airtel offers an HD set top box, which syncs well with Smart TVs and LED TVs.
- The base pack comprises 291 channels, with 50 HD channels. It costs Rs 315 per month, with the HD channels free for a limited time.
- You can order your own Airtel DTH pack online for Rs 1,815 and get Rs 670 off straightaway.
- Airtel DTH offers superior transmission, even in bad weather.